Heart and Hand House, Inc., exists because of the clear Christian mandate to minister to the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs of in-crisis, low-income people of Barbour County, WV. Our main office is located in Philippi, WV, and our ministry programs include:
- food pantry
- baby pantry
- home repair and construction program
- financial assistance with utilities, rent, and certain medical expenses
- distribution of health and cleaning items
- summer feeding program
- backpack feeding program for local school children
- special distribution of food and other items at Christmas.
We also operate two thrift stores–one in Philippi and one in Belington, WV–as well as the Barbour County Community Garden Market, a consignment-style farmers’ market in Philippi.
48 S. Mason Street
Philippi, WV 26416