Recently the West Virginia Conference has transitioned from nine districts to seven. Now is a good time for each person registered on Portico to review their Profile Information and to make any necessary updates.
To find your Profile Information page:
- Log into your personal Portico website
- In the upper right hand corner of your home page you will find a Profile icon (between the messages icon and the menu icon) – click on the profile icon
- This should take you to your Profile Information page
- On the left side of the page you will see a button which reads, “Edit Profile” – click on that button
- Please review all of the information found there and make any necessary updates – address and church name, etc.
- If the “Laity or Clergy Status” and “Age Range” fields are not populated, you will be required to make a selection there in order to proceed
- Then in the “If in the West Virginia Conference, which district?” field, choose your appropriate district
- Click on the “Save” button – you should receive an immediate response saying, “Your profile has successfully been updated with your specified details.”
- You can then close out of that window
- Your Profile Information page should now be updated
If you run into any issues or have any questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to help us ensure we have the most accurate information possible for our learning management system.
Your Portico Team