We are excited to announce our next in-person Basic Coach Training sessions. They will be held 8/27 at Christ UMC in Weirton and 9/17 at Grace UMC in Keyser.
Are you curious about coaching? Looking to add coaching skills to your leadership tool box?
Basic Coach Training is the perfect place to begin!
Who should attend? Pastors, ministry leaders, leaders in the church, leaders in the community, people from the West Virginia conference, people from other conferences, people from United Methodist churches, people from other churches, community leaders . . . you get the idea. 😊
Participants in this training will:
- Gain a strong understanding of coaching and the distinction between coaching and other disciplines.
- Develop core coaching skills that can be incorporated into their local church setting.
- Receive a combination of coaching theory and practice.
- Observe a LIVE coaching session.
- Receive a copy of the book, The Next Great Awakening by J. Val Hastings.
- Receive a certificate of completion for the course which counts as nine contact hours (10 contact hours equals one CEU).
This training is also accredited for six hours of International Coaching Federation education through Coaching4Clergy.
Coach training can dramatically enhance your effectiveness as a ministry leader and grow your overall skills as a leader in the church and in the community. Don’t attend alone! Share this information with at least one more person in your church or in the community.