The theme of the 2021 Annual Conference session is:
Bridges link otherwise impossible distances, making them an important symbol for those impossible things Christ has made possible in the last year.
While these are still anxious and unknown times, we trust that God is with us on the journey - linking together where we have been and where we go next.
When we build bridges, we make connections. The more connections we make with one another, our churches, and our communities, the better we can adapt to the new post-pandemic world.
We need ears, eyes, and hearts open to the nimble, flexible movements of the Holy Spirit to reach people for Christ in a world of constant disruption, beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Registration for the 2021 West Virginia Annual Conference is now closed.
- The 2021 Laity Session will be held on May 23rd at 3:00pm via Zoom Webinar. In order to attend this session, you will need to register online. Once you are registered, a link for the session will be emailed to you from Zoom.
- Laity and Clergy Voting Members Invited to Webinar on Proposed Health Plan Changes
Current and prospective members of the health plan are invited, and encouraged, to attend a Zoom webinar on Thursday, May 13 at 6:15 pm to review this year’s health insurance recommendation. Representatives from HealthFlex will be presenting on the proposed medical, dental, and vision plans and answering any questions that members may have.
Register for this webinar (you must register in advance) by clicking the button below.
2021 Conference Workbook
2021 Annual Conference Agenda
Thursday, June 3rd 6:00pm
Friday, June 4: 10:00am
Friday, June 4: 6:00pm
Service of Memorial and Lament
Saturday, June 5:
9:30 am - 12:30
- Organizational Motion Consent Calendar
- Covenant Council Report and Resolution
- Pensions/Health Nominations
- Equitable Compensation Resolutions
12:30 - 2:30 Lunch Break
2:30 - Business Session
- Trustees Report
- Committee on Finance and Administration: Budget
- Motion to adjourn following Sunday worship
(Zoom Webinar and In-person for Annual Conference Members who have registered.
Also available via Livestream)