Best Practices for Worshiping Online and Beyond in a Physically Distanced World. A Free Seminar, Saturday, June 27th, 9:45am-noon. Registration required (see link at bottom of the page)
We continue to find ourselves in a new, unfamiliar world. The COVID-19 virus has changed everything about our lives, including how we worship. What is the church to do in such a time as this?
With the social distancing practices limiting our physical gatherings, how do we connect and make our message resonate with a world in chaos? Now more than ever, the church has the opportunity to lead the charge in a world looking for spiritual answers. In order to lead effectively, we have to tell the story in a new way, for a new time and with a new medium.
In the same way a book has to be consolidated and adapted for the screen in movie form, so must the worship we offer virtually. We can’t continue with a “business-as-usual” approach where Sunday morning worship is concerned.
Join author, creative worship and guest readiness coach Jason Moore for a 90-minute webinar for how to face these unique challenges to worship. Jason will lead your church into a deep dive through the questions and answers that must be asked and addressed as we worship today.
The workshop will include:
- A primer on shifting practices from in-person to virtual
- How to offer worship beyond online (for the technologically challenged)
- Best practices for creating worship that lasts beyond the moment
- A guest readiness guide and tips for how to offer a deeper sense of community
- Technology tips (what to do when things fail)
- Copyright concerns
- Equipment options, and how to achieve a good looking (and sounding) stream
- PDF handbook filled with resource links
- Extensive Q&A
- 30 Days to re-watch the recorded stream
- Optional follow up coaching opportunities
- & More
- To be able to send you the information to be able to join the Zoom call please follow this link to register. This is a FREE workshop.