For the past two years, Barry Steiner Ball has been teaching groups of all sizes, both within and without the church, about the opioid crisis. In a newly produced three-part video series, Barry asks and answers some of these questions:
- How did we ever get to this point?
- Why would someone willingly join the ranks of those suffering from Substance Use Disorder?
- How much potential have we lost as a society by these untimely deaths and unproductive years suffering from Substance Use Disorder?
- How can we prevent new cases of Substance Use Disorder?
- As the Body of Christ, the church, what can we do?
This three-part small group study includes discussion questions to stimulate conversation. The presentation as a whole is also provided for larger group gatherings.
Follow this link to access the video resources and study guides for the local church!