The West Virginia Conference is very excited to announce two training opportunities for our churches with author and nationally known worship design coach and consultant Jason Moore!
Jason brings many years of experience working with churches of all types and sizes. He has a real heart for equipping churches to reach people who are not already connected to a church home.
The seminars he will be doing for us are called 5 Things Your Visitors Are Thinking But Won’t Ask.
Attending these guest readiness seminars you and your team will learn:
- Top Website Priorities
- Best Practices for Signage
- How to Develop a Child Check-in
- Visitor Welcome Dos and Don’ts
- Top 10 Things that Prevent Visitors from Returning
- How to Avoid Unspoken Rituals
- The 4 Things That Should Happen Every Sunday
- How to Secret Worship
- How to Conduct a Guest Readiness Training in Your Church
- And Much More!
Bring your whole team for an experience filled with laughter, fun and practical learning. Come ready to engage in hands-on role-playing exercises, work to improve visitor conversations, move from transactional to relational interactions and even learn how to secret worship at partner churches.
CLICK HERE to register or to learn more.
Dates and Locations:
- Saturday, December 7th – 9am to 3pm – Christ Church, 1221 Quarrier Street, Charleston
- Monday, December 9th – 9am to 3pm – Pea Ridge UMC, 5747 East Pea Ridge Road, Huntington
Cost: $10 per person