We are very excited to announce two opportunities for Basic Coach Training in our conference!
Are you curious about coaching? Click here to learn what coaching is.
Looking for a strong introduction to coaching?
Basic Coach Training is the perfect place to begin!
Basic Coach Training is designed to equip pastors, ministry leaders and church leaders with basic coaching skills that can be integrated and incorporated into their local ministry setting. Coach training can dramatically enhance the ministry leader’s effectiveness as a leader and greatly increase the impact within their faith community and the larger local community.
Participants in this training will:
- Gain a strong understanding of coaching and the distinction between coaching and other disciplines.
- Develop core coaching skills that can be incorporated into the local church setting.
- Receive a combination of coaching theory and practice.
- Observe LIVE coaching.
A Certificate of Completion will be offered to those who complete this course. This training will also qualify for contact hours for clergy and an Advance course for Lay Servant Ministries.
BONUS – All participants will receive a copy of the book, The Next Great Awakening by J. Val Hastings
- Rev. Dr. Deborah J. Winters, PCC
- Professionally Certified Coach with ICF | Faculty and trainer with Coaching4Clergy
- Ken Willard, PCC
- Professionally Certified Coach with ICF | Director of Discipleship, Leadership & Congregational Vitality
- 9:00am to 5:00pm [lunch provided]
- Cost $25 per person, space is limited
- Two Locations:
- August 17th – John XXIII Retreat Center in Charleston
- October 26th – Life UMC in Fairmont
- Click here to register
Click HERE for a copy of the flyer.
Please contact Ken Willard at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing a full house of clergy and laity leaders at both locations who are looking to grow their leadership skills.